Over a month ago I brought this scratching post chair for the three moggies and I must admit it has been a fantastic purchase
Why? well Archie sits on it 80% of the day time and Henry is allowed the other 20% 🙂 and they do actually love to have a good scratch on it, which has saved my wooden unit from under the stairs 🙂
I got the idea from the Blog of Otis guys and could not recommend highly enough.
Another brilliant purchase has been the cat nip mat from Mollie’s shop. Oscar/Henry are huge fans and I will be purchasing another one at xmas time for them as they are entertained for ages.