A super sweet moment, thanks to Dogdaz
Oh My Cat! We have been bad kitties recently.
Over a month ago – yes a month, we’ve been that naughty – the amazing menagerie of moggies and doggies over at the dogdaz household gave us the sweetest award going: The Super Sweet Blogging Award.
And busy moggies that we are – there has been a lot of patrolling, sleeping and mum cuddling to do this last month – we’ve only just got round to saying thank you.
So big thanks to all at dogdaz for this tasty looking award – we hope there is lots of cream in those cupcakes.
And so, we need to pass on some purrs and send these beautiful baked treats on to some of the best bloggers out there.
Right, first the rules…
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you: Thank you so much all at dogdaz, and sorry for our super slow response
2. Answer the ‘Super Sweet’ questions. See below
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake, cake and cake. Especially if it’s covered in cream. Archie once jumped on the side and ate mum’s special party cake in front of all her friends – yum!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Mom won’t let us have chocolate so I guess vanilla – especially in ice cream…
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? We are the cats that love the cream!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Well… it’s nice to have a sweet treat just before breakfast. Or maybe just after. Or mid-morning. Or at noon. Or perhaps just before dinner. Or after dinner. And we’d also like sweet things just before bed. And any time in between…
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Archie would be Chubba Chub after the lollies and because, well, he can get a bit chubby after too many treats.
Now to name the BAKER’S DOZEN NOMINEES:
I am going to start with a food fight and throw the cupcake at
(1) Puppy power, it’s Misaki
(2) The big is beautiful Clowie
(3) Super sweet Savvy at Savannah’s Paw Tracks
(4) Meow-tastic Mollie & Alfie
(5) Super cute Cats & Co
(6) Wordsmith Austin at CATachresis
(7) Adopted cats need sweet treats too, it’s Brian
(8) Coming at you with extra cattitude, onespoiledcat
(9) For the best stories, Kitty Tales
(10) You’ve heard of Gangnam Style, it’s nothing compared to Doggy’s Style
(11) The lovely Carolyn at ABC of Spirit Talk
(12) The Big Easy himself… Weimaraner
And a special mention to some of our newest furr friends, Mistletoe and Hitch – We can’t see your blog if you have one(?), but we always love your comments