Awards are like buses…
Wow! You wait five years for some recognition of your feline talents and then three awards come along at once.
We’ve already been lucky enough to be nominated for the Sunshine Award and the Liebster Award for our little blog – and now we’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
So, a big purr to our friend Texas, a stylish Parisian cat living in the New York suburbs, for our nomination. You can – and should – follow Texas at Texas, a cat in New York.
Of course, it’s important to keep to the rules and share the love so here goes:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
Thank you so much to Texas
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site
Here are my 15 nominations, in no particular order:
- Savannah’s Paw Tracks
- Satchmo The Cat
- fabulous flo
- Happy cat girl
- The Very Best Cats
- The Conscious Cat
- Sparkle Cat
- Covered in Cat Hair
- I am Maru
- willow’s cat blog
- Under The Paw
- A cat called Freya, and Teego too!
- Way of Cats blog
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
- We’re all rescue cats: Archie was found at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, while Henry and Oscar come from Ireland
- We love chicken and can smell it from miles away
- Henry and Oscar bring mice and birds home as presents. Archie is a different kind of hunter: his gifts have included a pizza and a fully filleted fish
- We like to wake our Mum and Dad up in the morning; generally between 4am and 6.30am
- We don’t like loud noises, especially the hoover, thunder storms and fireworks
- When Oscar was a kitten he had cat flu and Dad had a feed him sardines off his finger to get him better
- We are very noisy at food o’clock!